Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow.

I never thought that senioritis was so prevalent in college. I do less here than I did in high school. It's quite pathetic, but I can't get into a rhythm because the one thing I'm so far behind in I have no chance of catching up. It's my fault; I wanted another challenge and what not, plus I thought that's what I wanted to do, but I've found that if I were a salesman I could do what I do best: learn as much as I can about a product and bug the shit out of people about all the great things it does and what the competitor doesn't. I'm good at that, and I feel like I should do that. So, I say screw programming. I'm too far in a hole to get out of and it keeps piling on every day. I'm doomed in that class, so why waste my time on something that won't pay off anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget